Sunday, August 28, 2016

12-Piece Set Glass Food Storage Containers, 2-Cup Pyrex Bowls with Lids by Paksh (6 Bowls and 6 Lids)

This is a great set of bowls. They are made by Pyrex which is a company I know and trust. They have been around forever. I have some baking pans that were made by them that belonged to my great grandma and I still use them to this day. 

This is a set of 6 smaller bowls with nice lids. I plan on giving 3 of them to my mom for Christmas. These are made from a thick glass and are a bit heavy. When I remove the lids I can feel the now tight and snug they are. The lids are a really pretty bright red too. Each of the bowls is capable of holding around 2 cups. These will be perfect for taco night. I can cut up my onions and tomatoes and keep them nice and secure in these bowls. These would make a great gift for weddings or a housewarming. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






12-Piece Set Glass Food Storage Containers, 2-Cup Pyrex Bowls with Lids by Paksh (6 Bowls and 6 Lids)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...