Sunday, August 28, 2016

ZERO Kids Deodorant – Oxygen Powered De-Stinkerizer – Long Lasting, All Natural, Safe for Sensitive Skin – Orange Dream

I love to try new products especially ones that are all natural. So I was excited to find this deodorant. They offer it in many different scents but I got the Orange Dreamsicle one. It does have a very faint scent like an orange creamsicle popsicle. I wish it had been just a little bit stronger. It comes in a nice cylinder tube that rolls up and down easily. The deodorant kind of looks like a giant tube of chapstick. It has this creamy look to it. It's very easy to apply. With it being made from shea butter it starts to melt when it comes in touch with my body heat making it easy to apply. I haven't experienced any unpleasantries from wearing it and it seems to be doing its job as I haven't smelled anything unpleasant. I might try a different scent after I have finished this one. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...