Sunday, August 28, 2016

Colore Watercolor Pencils - Water Soluble Colored Pencils For Art Students & Professionals - Assorted Colors for Sketch Coloring Pages For Kids & Adults - Vibrant Colors For Drawing Books - Set of 72

This is a great set of pencils. I love that they come in a tin for easy storage. There's not I hate more than when my boxes tear are fall apart and all my pencils fall into the floor. Inside the tin, all 72 of my beautiful pens are nestled safe and sound in their own little plastic tray. They can be a little bit of a pain to get in and out but I'm okay with that as long as they aren't getting chipped or broken. The set also comes with a water brush which I have never used before. But it looks very straight forward. 

Now let's talk about the pencils and the colors. With it being a 72 pencil set I got a huge array of colors. Lots of different shades and variations of the basic colors along with gold and silver. They are super easy to color with. The colors just flow off the pencils. I don't have to press down or even color hard to get nice rich colors. I could even use the water brush to get even more out of my colors. The pencils are very comfortable to use. They have a nice round shape and don't hurt my fingers at all even after hours of coloring. I use a manual pencil sharpener to sharpen them which works like a charm. This has to be one of my favorite set of pencils. I just love to use them. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







Colore Watercolor Pencils - Water Soluble Colored Pencils For Art Students & Professionals - Assorted Colors for Sketch Coloring Pages For Kids & Adults - Vibrant Colors For Drawing Books - Set of 72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...