Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Zoie + Chloe Magnetic Spice Set Rack, Seasonings Containers and Condiments Set

I love to cook with spices. I usually buy the really big container of spices but when I am cooking they can be a bit of a pain to use. So I bought this really cute set of spice tins to use instead. The set comes with six tins in three different colors. There are two green, purple, and burgundy colored tins.  The base is a nice stainless steel piece and the plate that holds the tins is a thick piece of glass like type of material. On the plate there are six individual round magnets that hold the tins in place. The magnets are pretty strong and I don't have to worry about them falling off. The tins are a nice size and will hold a large amount of spice. Each tin has two different ways to distribute the spices. There is a slit for pouring and small round holes for shifting. The spices come out nice and easy. Each of the tins have clear tops so i will always know what I am grabbing. 

This is a really nice set. It can be used for all kinds of storage and it would look great in any room. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...