Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Joyu Pet Clippers Electric Pet Grooming Kit Hair Trimmer Pet Shaver Razor Comb for Cat and Dog

I got these for my dad to help his Shish Tzu who has hot spots and is always burning up. I go over there regular to help bath her. We call her the angry Ewok. I was excited to get these pet trimmers to try and help keep her hair short to see if it would help her skin. Especially with us living in Florida and the summer months coming up. I first tried them with the guard on. It comes with two double sided guards that snap on and off very easily. It cut her hair but because of the thickness, it was a slow process. So I took off the guard and man did they cut. I was trying to hold her still and she moved and I would up making a bald spot. I used it to cut around her head and feet and it was perfect. She wouldn't let me finish though so I have to go back and try to finish it. The clippers aren't loud and they didn't seem to pull her hair. I think she was just being her grumpy old self. The set also comes with a cute hair bow and a brush to help clean the blades. I left the clippers at my dads so I hope he hasn't shaved them all bald. 

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...