Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Chalkboard Labels Mega Bundle: 92 Chalkboard Paint Labels Stickers for Jars+White Liquid Chalk Marker+Magnetic Shopping List+Erasable Black Marker- All in One Set! Organize Your Home, Kitchen, Office.

This is a really cool set of labels. It comes with a total of 92 labels. The 92 labels are divided into three different sets of labels. There are two sheets of small labels, three sheets of medium labels and four sheets of larger labels. They are all cut into really pretty shapes and they look amazing. They all come attached to clear sheets which to me makes them look even better. They are easy to peel off and the stick great. The set also comes with a really nice chalk marker. When I used it on a label it seemed to stick better and doesn't come off as easy as other chalk markers. Touching the chalk doesn't make it come right off so I don't have to worry about losing the writing on my label. I does still clean off nice and neatly though. 

The set also comes with a magnetized shopping list. The magnetic is nice and thick and sticks nicely. It also comes with a writing pen that also has a magnetic in it so I can attach it to the fridge or wherever I place the list. The pen writes nice and dark and is easy to wipe off. I am so glad I found this set. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product









Chalkboard Labels Mega Bundle: 92 Chalkboard Paint Labels Stickers for Jars+White Liquid Chalk Marker+Magnetic Shopping List+Erasable Black Marker- All in One Set! Organize Your Home, Kitchen, Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...