Saturday, May 7, 2016

Stress Relieving Adult Coloring Book: A Coloring Book For Adults Featuring Designs, Patterns, and Motivational Quotes For Relaxation, Inspiration & ... and Henna-Inspired Books For Women & Men)

I love to color especially when I am feeling stressed or even when I have a really bad headache. I will sit at my desk and turn off the lights except for my desk lamp and just color. My Stress Relieving Adult Coloring Book is perfect for these times. It has lots of different designs with an inspirational quote for each design.  The designs are one sided and on the back is a new quote. most of the design are not that large but they are all full of detail. This coloring book contains designs with Henna-Inspired patterns. They are all well drawn and look amazing. At the end of the book, there are even a few empty pages for me to come up with my own designs. The pages have a nice thick feeling and are perfect for pencils and markers. I still place an empty sheet behind it just encase they bleed thru. I am really enjoying the designs and the beautiful quotes. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...