Saturday, May 7, 2016

Quick Charge 2.0, Egrace 18W USB Travel Wall Charger AC Adapter With Foldable Plug For Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6 Edge/Plus, Note 4/5, LG G4, Nexus 6,and More

Every charge I get my kids run off with and leave me to charge my phone thru the computer. It takes forever and I can't go anywhere when it's plugged in. So I decided to buy me a fast charger and so I got my Quick Charge 2.0, Egrace 18W USB Travel Wall Charger AC Adapter. It's light weight and very portable. Great for taking traveling and fits nicely in my bag or purse.The plug-in prongs fold in and out. It has a little blue light on the side that lets me know it has power. I like to plug my PS$ controller into my computer at night so I can play games. I usually have a hard time getting the charger bases to work with it. It started charging as soon as I plugged it into the charger. I have used it with multiple phones and my tablet. I have had no problems and they all start charging right away. So far it's been great. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...