Saturday, May 7, 2016

Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse - Best for Bathless Cleaning of Coat and Removing Pet Odor - Mango & Pomegranate Scent, Natural with No Harsh Detergents, Made in USA, 100% Guaranteed

Let me start by saying this smells AMAZING. I wish I could find some shampoo for my hair that smelled this fantastic. Not only does it make my dog smell great it also made the room smell great. I took it over to my dads to use on Tiny Tinny his Shish Tzu. She has hot spots under her fur and it makes her miserable and it also makes her smell really bad. I have gotten her all kinds of doggie shampoo to try and help her itching but it doesn't alway last very long. So I thought maybe we could use the dry dog shampoo in between her regular baths to help with the smell. So I took some and rubbed it into her  fur and she smelt great. She made the whole room smell great. 

So then, of course, I had to bring it home and try it out on our bulldog. He's an older dog and the people we had gotten him from told us he had been hit by a car when he was 2 and his back end is a little messed up. So getting him in and out of the bathtub is really hard on the both of us. So I tried the dry shampoo and it worked. He smelt so good. My son, on the other hand, wasn't as happy about the scent he called it a girly scent. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...