Sunday, May 15, 2016

Solar Powered String Light, Amir 100 LEDs Starry String Lights, Copper Wire Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor, Gardens, Homes, Dancing, Christmas Party(Warm White)

This is a unique set of lights.   They are made from a very thin copper wire with little LED lights glue to the wire. The length of the wire is about 30 feet with an LED light every 4th inch. The lights are solar powered which is great for me considering I live in the sunshine state. The solar box has a switch on the bottom. It comes with two settings one is a solid light the other is flashing. On the bottom of the box, there is also a place for the ground stake to be attached so I can place it in the yard and secure it. For the size of the LED light, they provide a nice amount of light. There are so many different things I can do with this set of lights. They would look lovely in a decorative bottle or jar. I haven't quite figured out what I plan to do with mine yet.


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...