Sunday, May 15, 2016

Smileto Luxury All-in-one Premium Wing Stainless Steel Corkscrew Wine & Beer Bottle Opener

This is a very well-made corkscrew. It's made from stainless steel and has a bit of weight to it. It's very well balanced and sits nicely. The handle is a nice width and fits comfortable in my hand. The top also acts as a bottle opener. The top turns nice and easily and screws in nicely. The handles on the side are just as easy to lift and pull out the cork. This would look fantastic sitting on a bar. I bought it to give to my mom for a birthday present. I think she's going to love it. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...