Sunday, May 15, 2016

ANART® Magnetic Wristband Tool with 6PCS Embedded Super Strong Magnets, Holding Tools, Screws, Nails, Bolts, Drilling Bits, Screwdriver Bits (Red)

This Magnetic Wristband Tool is awesome. My middle son just started his first job and he's electrician assistance. He told me that he is always dropping his tools or forgetting his screws for the wire insulation so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect for him. It has a nice large velcro closure so it will fit most wrist. The velcro has a nice tight secure closure so I don't have to worry about it falling off. It's very comfortable to wear. Doesn't chaff my wrist or rub it in any way.  I had to tack up some fabric so I used it hold my thumb tacks. I was surprised at how many I could get on it. I didn't even really try I just dumped them on it. My son was able to climb up and down on chairs and furniture to do the tacking and none fell off. This would be perfect for sewing. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product







ANART® Magnetic Wristband Tool with 6PCS Embedded Super Strong Magnets, Holding Tools, Screws, Nails, Bolts, Drilling Bits, Screwdriver Bits (Red)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...