Saturday, May 14, 2016

Smileto® Digital Weather Projector Alarm Clock With Color Screen Calendar, Weather Temperature,Humidity, Wall Projection, Alarm Snooze, LED Backlight, Included DC Adapter (White)

This is a super cool alarm clock. I have two boys who get up at different times and they both want me to make sure they get up. So I try to keep different alarm clocks set for the different times and sometimes I set them at the same time just to make sure I wake up. This alarm clock comes with all kinds of bells and whistles. It displays the temperature and humidity level. It also displays the weather, for example, a sun or clouds. It shows what day it is and the time. The time is displayed in a 12/24 hour time frame.  It displays the date and month. It has a moveable arm on the side that projects the time. If I point it at something solid I can see the time. It also has a dial that I can adjust the sharpness of the time displayed. On problem I have with the arm is mine is very lose and I'm not sure it would stay in place. The alarm clock is able to be ran off of 2 AAA batteries or I can plug it into the wall. I wish the plugin cord had been a little longer. To use the cord I have to have it right beside the plugin. The alarm is nice and loud. I was able to hear it with no problem. It also has a snooze button. This is a really nice alarm clock and I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...