Wednesday, May 11, 2016

GG Beauty 24 Colors Temporary Hair Chalk Set - Non-Toxic Rainbow Colored Dye Pastel Kit (24 Color)

This Temporary Hair Chalk Set is so much fun to play with. I was able to talk my 17-year-old son into letting me play with my chalk set in his hair. The only problem we had was his hair is so dark some of the colors didn't show up that well. I started out with a couple of the light colors like the white, pink and baby blue. After that, he wanted to try them all out.I also figured out that because his hair is so course we have to use a lot of water. He was able to wash them right out after he got thru using them. I think he had more fun with them then I did. These will be great for Halloween. I have always wanted to try out purple hair but I know that if I dyed it my mom would have a fit. But how I can use my chalk and have any color hair I want. She is still probably going to freak out but it will be totally worth it. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...