Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Silicone Coated Tornado Egg Whisk - 10 inch - Kitchen Utensil for Stirring and Mixing Sauces, Roux and Gravy with Stainless Steel Handle

I have recently started cooking a lot of different types of foods. I used to have the old wire whisk but the ends rusted so I had to threw them out. I realized the other day when I was trying to make a gravy that I didn't have a whisk so I thought I would give this one a try. It's very light weight. It feels like I am almost holding nothing when I grab my whisk. The ends are done in an S shape pattern and they are all coated with a nice colorful silicone type material. It is a little flexible in the middle but the ends don't seem to bend or buckle. I have only used it with gravy mixes or eggs. I haven't tried it with anything thicker yet. I can say it worked great for what I needed it for. It even has a little loop at the top so I can hang it up for easy finding. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...