Monday, May 9, 2016

RaytyeStore Jewelry Hanging Organizer Non-Woven Holder Dual Sides 32 pockets 18 hook and loops - Black

RaytyeStore Jewelry Hanging Organizer holds a lot of jewelry. One one side it has 32 individual pockets. These pockets are a nice size and I used them to hold bracelets. I was able to place more than one in them. I can also put earrings or necklaces in them too. The pockets are open and do not have any kind of closure so I tried not to overfill them so nothing would fall out. On the other side, there are 18 different hoops for hanging necklaces or anything that the hoop could go thru. The loops are big enough that I could use it for several different necklaces at the same time. It has a hole at the top for a clothes hanger to be inserted for hanging. I had a nice metal one and it looks great with the black bag. It's so easy to just slip it into my closet and hang it between my clothes for safe keeping. Right now I just have it hanging from an over the door hook and it looks great. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...