Monday, May 9, 2016

Mdairc 15 cubes FDA Silicone Ice cube tray, Durable and not temerature sensitive

I have to have ice with my drinks. I hate warm/hot drinks. I use to have some of the thin plastic ice trays but after a couple of uses, they would start to crack and break so I switched to silicone trays and I love them. This is a 15 cube tray. It comes in a beautiful royal blue color. Super easy to use just fill and freeze. After the water freezes, it's just as easy to remove the ice cubes. All I have to do is pull down on the sides of the silicone and the ice pops free. The ice cubes are a really nice size and fit most glasses. The biggest problem I have is keeping it full. My kids like to use the ice but not fill it back up. Normal I know.  It's easy to wash. Just add water and a little soap or threw in the dishwasher. It works great and provides me with the ice I need.


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...