Saturday, May 7, 2016

KEDSUM Waterproof Magnet Wearable V4.0 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones In-Ear Noise Cancelling Sweatproof Headset Earphones Earbuds with Mic & APT-X

My son has been wanting a new set of headphones for his phone. He was using the old plugin kind but he would forget to take them out of his pocket and they got washed. So he wanted a set of Bluetooth headphones like his older brother had. So I got him this set. They look really cool . They are a beautiful bright red color. They are still kind of like his old pair. They are very soft and have the one line that runs from one ear to the other. On the line, he has all his controls. It has the volume button, the stop button and the place to charge them. It also has an indicator light that lets you know if they need charging or if they are charging. It comes with a couple of different sets of ear pieces. That way I can find a set that fits and feels comfortable in my ear. They have a very clear and nice sound. They are also nice and loud. The end of the earbuds also has a magnetic in the end so that when they come close to each other they connect. That way I can hang them around my neck when not in use and I don't have to worry about losing them. This is a really great set of headphones and they are perfect for my son. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...