Monday, May 9, 2016

Fetoo Strawberry Small Cotton Soft Dog Cat Pet Bed House S/M/L/XL/XXL

This is the cutest little pet bed. I was so excited to try this pet bed. It comes in several different colors and  I got mine in purple. They are meant to look like little strawberries. I just wish I would have been able to get a bigger size to review. When they say small they mean really small. My cat did try to sleep in it and it was the cutest thing ever. He was half way in and half way out. 

It really made nicely. It's very soft and the walls are a bit thick so they would stay nice and warm. The bottom is covered in a piece of canvas with little rubber balls to keep it from sliding. It also comes with an insert to put on the bottom to protect them from the cold of the floor. It keeps it shapes even without the floor insert in place. It's also machine washable and can be folded up for easy storage or for traveling. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...