Sunday, May 15, 2016

Majestic Date * 2 PACKS of 6-Piece Gift Box of Delicious Organic Stuffed Dates - Stuffed With Wholesome Nuts and Dried Fruit - Naturally Gluten and Dairy-Free - Abundant In Fiber & Iron

This was my first time trying dates. I have to say I was a little surprised at the taste. I enjoyed the ones with the dried fruit. There are six different dates with different toppings. Thre have nuts and three had a dried fruit. I ate all the fruit. They had a nice sweet taste and were nice and had a nice piece of fruit. The nuts are a little to big for me to try and chew. I plan on giving them to my dad. He loves nuts and I think this would be a great snack for him. These would make a great gift for someone who loves healthy food. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product



Majestic Date * 2 PACKS of 6-Piece Gift Box of Delicious Organic Stuffed Dates - Stuffed With Wholesome Nuts and Dried Fruit - Naturally Gluten and Dairy-Free - Abundant In Fiber & Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...