Sunday, May 15, 2016

Zoie + Chloe 20 oz Non-Stick Stainless Steel Milk Steaming & Frothing Pitcher (600ml) - Coffee Latte Cappuccino

I'm going to be honest, I'm not a big coffee drinker. In fact, I don't even own a coffee maker yet.I like to get the cold coffees but wouldn't have a clue in the world on how to make one. I bought this little beautiful pitcher for a completely different reason. My family uses a lot of gravies and sauces and I thought this would be perfect for using att he table. Especially during the holiday seasons. I bought the blue pitcher. The package says it made from a stainless steel. The paint job covers every inch of the pitcher both inside and out. It has no chips or cracks in the paint job. It has a nice large handle. Perfect for all sizes of hands. It's around 4 1/2 inches high and around 3 inches across. It's easy to clean just add soap and water or place in a dishwasher. it's a really nice pitcher that can be used in so many different ways. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product






Zoie + Chloe 20 oz Non-Stick Stainless Steel Milk Steaming & Frothing Pitcher (600ml) - Coffee Latte Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...