Monday, May 9, 2016

AROFUME 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Aromatherapy Diffuser for Home

I have started using diffusers/humidifiers to help with my breathing. I live in Florida and the summers here can be hard on my breathing. The hotter and more humidity we have the harder it is for me to breath. I use the humidifier to add moisture to the air and I have essential oils I can use that also help with my breathing. 

This one is so adorable. It looks like a giant candy drop. It holds a nice amount of water. On the front of the humidifier, there are two control buttons. One for the lights and the other for the amount of mist I want it to release or amount f time I want it to run. The colors change as it cycles thru. If I push the light button again I can pick a certain color to have displayed. The colors are very bright and vibrant. The mist button has 4 settings One hour, three hours, six hours and on. If I push it one more time after on it turns it off. There is a small green light that highlights the choose I make. 

The diffuser comes with the power plug for the wall. It also comes with a small measuring cup to add water with. It's a really cute and nice diffuser. Works great. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...