Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Duckymeter, the Baby Bath Floating Duck Toy and Bath Tub Thermometer

I love rubber ducks. So of course, I wanted to add this one to my family. As soon as he touches water he turns on. He has three little indicators on the bottom that reacts with the water. It lights up in three different colors. Red for hot. Green for just right and Blue for cold.The colors are nice and bright and so is the digit display of the temperature.  When I looked at the display on the duck it also gives a temperature reading as well. As soon as I remove it from the water and the indicators dry off the lights go out. The duck runs off of batteries but I  haven't been able to get the battery case open yet. Need a different screwdriver. The display and battery compartment comes out of the rubber duck for easy cleaning. So far it is doing what it's supposed to and looking cute doing it. Time will tell if it holds up or not.

 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...