Thursday, May 5, 2016

Anmao Jewelry Women's Stainless Steel Round Clear Cubic Zirconia Diamond Rhinestone Stud Earring (6 Pairs) Color Silver EAC-01

I love the look of these Stainless Steel Round Clear Cubic Zirconia Diamond Rhinestone Stud Earring. The Cubic Zirconia  are so pretty and shiny. They come in 6 different sizes 4mm x2,5mm x1, 6mm x1,7mm x1,8mm x1. I got them to wear in my holes in the top of my ears. The post and the backs are both stainless steel. The fit nicely and don't turn my skin green. They would make a nice gift. They can be used with casual or formal wear. I just love the way they look.


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...