Tuesday, May 3, 2016

ADULT COLORING BOOK: Spring Serenade Stress Relieving Designs Includes Bonus Relaxation CD: Color With Music

I love this coloring book. It contains 48 individual images. They range from flowers, animals, peoples faces, bugs (dragonflies and moths) and nature scenes. Each of the images is full of lots of detail and are done beautifully. The book folds out and even has a back cover that I can slip between the pages to use as a cover or placeholder. The pages are glued in and can be removed easily. The pages are a little thicker than most but I would still use the guard if I was using markers. 

It comes with a relaxation cd that is amazing. Listening to it makes me feel like I have slipped into a fairy tale or Disney movie. So pretty. I really like this set and hopefully, I can buy the others later on. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.











ADULT COLORING BOOK: Spring Serenade Stress Relieving Designs Includes Bonus Relaxation CD: Color With Music











No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...