Saturday, May 7, 2016

Advanced Mixology Moscow Mule Copper Mugs Set of 4 - 16 Ounce with 4 Artisan Hand Crafted Wooden Coasters (Classic)

This is a beautiful set. It comes with four copper mugs and four wooden coasters. I really like the way the copper mugs look. They have this beautiful shiny look about them. They are pure copper and will hold about 16 ounces. They have nice long handles and they feel great in my hands. I've never tried the Moscow Mule but regular beer taste will taste just as wonderful out of them. But then so does soda or anything else I want to use them for. This will be wonderful during the really hot months. Getting them cold and then holding them is going to fill wonderful. Also holding or using copper is also suppose to have healing properties as well. So it's a win-win situation. 

The set also comes with a set of four wooden coasters. They are about 1/2 thick and are made from real wood. The coasters look just as lovely as the mugs and together they make a great pair. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...