Saturday, May 7, 2016

3 - Blue Zombie (No Hard Hat) Hard Hat / Helmet Stickers 2" H170

I love anything to do with horror movies. Especially Zombies. Ever since I play resident evil I have been hooked on Zombies. So when I found these zombie stickers I thought they would be cool to have. They come on a little sticker sheet of three. The design is super cute and cool. The colors are amazing and the stickers are made from a vinyl. They are water resistance, UV resistance and scratch resistance. They are easy to remove from the sticker sheet and they stick nice and easy. I used mine to add a little flare to my cell phone and tablet. They are able to be used on anything. Each of the stickers is about 2 inches high and about 1 1/2 wide. They really do look great. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...