Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Haircut kit for Men By JTrim PRO-BARBER Electric Hair Clippers Corded Hair Trimmer JPT-PBC100 Jay's Products

During the summer months my boys like to keep their hair cut really short so I try to keep a pair of clippers in the house for them. Our old pair has seen better days and it was time to replace them so I bought this pair. The clippers came with four different sized guards though I can find one of them. It also came with a comb and a nice pair of scissors. The plate on the clippers is adjustable.  It has three different length settings. The guards are easy to put on and remove. They fit tightly and don't fall off while cutting their hair. The clippers are nice and sharp and cut really nicely. It has a nice long cord so he doesn't have to worry about moving around the room. They don't tug or pull their hair. My oldest loves them. He uses them all the tie. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...