Sunday, April 17, 2016

ONSON Watermelon Slicer & Corer Fruit Knife Fastest Cutter Multi-purpose and Ideal Smart Kitchen Gadget & Perfect Gift

During spring and summer, my family eats a lot of fresh vegetables and fruit especially my dad. When watermelons come in the season he will buy two or three at a time and keep them in the house. One of the reasons I am not big on watermelon is the mess it makes when trying to cut them up. When I was younger we would just take them to the creek and eat them so we could just wash off in the water. So when I started to see the new watermelon cutting tools I thought it would be a great investment. I have purchased a couple of these. My other ones are metal where this one is plastic. I had a really hard time getting the plastic one to cut into the melon. I used a cantaloupe to test it with. I think I had more juice on my face then in the bowl. It just didn't want to cut into the melon. When I was finally able to force it into the melon it wouldn't cut very deep. It would also start to bend outwards from the presser I was having to apply. It took me a lot longer to finally get my melon out of the rhine then if I had just taken a knife to it. Maybe it was my melon or maybe it was me. All I know is I think I will just use a knife next time.

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all options are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...