Sunday, April 17, 2016

Electric Shaver For Men By JTrim 3DFLEX Wet dry System Cordless Rotary Shavers Electric Razor With Sideburns Trimmer JPT-GF200 Jay's Products

This is a really nice Electric Shaver For Men. I have three sons and two of them are trying to grow facial hair. My oldest likes to keep his face trimmed and clean. So he has been using the electric shaver the most. He said he really likes it. I took a look at it and played with it for a little bit. I can let my boys know I played with it or I'll be in big trouble. What I notice first was that it had three blades but each of the blades was cushioned and moved with the shape of the face. The blades moved in different directions as individuals. That was it was able to shave all the valleys and peaks in my son's face. When he was a little bit younger he had a seizure while walking down the road and fell and busted his chin. So now he has scars and when using this shaver it just glided right over them and didn't cause him any pain or discomfort. It also comes with another head attachment that allows him to trim. They both pop on and off easily. It also has a cover for the blades and a cleaning brush. 

The shaver comes with a charging cable for the wall and it can be charged and removed from the cable in order to shave without any wires. It has an indicator on the front that lets me know its charged or if it needs to be charged. 

This is the perfect shaver for my kids. I know it will get used a lot.


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all options are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...