Monday, April 18, 2016

High Quality Leather Anchor Bracelet for Men and Women-Durable Leather Bangle-Unisex Fashion Jewelry

My son is into fishing big time. So when I find stuff like this bracelet I like to try and get it for him. This is a cute leather anchor bracelet that could be worn by anyone. It's done in a double strand rope design. The anchor is a pretty copper color with the word Hope engraved on it. The ends of the anchor act as the closure for the bracelet. The end just loops over the prongs on the anchor. The only thing I wish was that it was a little longer. I have the large wrist and this bracelet is too tight for me to wear. I can get it on but it would be very uncomfortable for me to wear it. My son, however, loves it. It fits him a little snug but it's still comfortable for him. 


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...