Thursday, April 28, 2016

Masterclass Premium Dual Tipped Brush Pens, Non-Toxic Water Based Markers

This is a neat set of markers. They are duel tip which means they have two different types of writing ends. One is a fine point which is great for writing and the other is a brush end which I used for coloring. The set contains 12 different vibrant colors. All of my markers worked. I test both ends. If you use them to color with I would suggest placing a blank piece of paper behind it because they may bleed thru the paper. They also don't have any scent when using them. The caps snap on and off and can be placed on the opposite end for safe keeping when in use. I really enjoyed using them to color with.


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...