Friday, April 29, 2016

Tranquilogy Adult Coloring Books: Calming Animal & Nature Designs for Stress Relief, Inspiration, and Happiness (Volume 1)

This is a really nice coloring book. There are 45 pages of different images for me to pick from and choose. The first part of the book are animal designs. There are both land and water animals to color. Then we get into the flower images. These are just a single picture of a flower. No, they are the whole page and are usually like a field of the flower. Like a page of lily pads or a scene with a couple of giant sunflowers. There's even a bouquet of roses. Then we get into the landscapes. There are beach scenes, pond scenes, and even a waterfall. There are also a few designs of snowflakes and other shapes that are scattered thru out the book. And at the end, there are even a few blank pages so I can make up my own pictures. On the back of each of the images, there is an inspirational quote. 

The pages have a nice thick feeling to them. I have used coloring pencils and regular coloring markers and had no problem. I still place a piece of paper behind the page just in case it does bleed thru but it hasn't so far. I am really enjoying my new coloring book and I love reading the quotes on each page.


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...