Thursday, April 28, 2016

Aromatherapy Air Humidifier, AROFUME 2L Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Large Capacity air Humidifier with 7 Changing LED Color Lights, 3 mist modes, Auto Shut-off for Home Yoga Bedroom Baby Room

First, let me begin by saying this humidifier/diffuser is huge.  It has a very interesting look. It breaks down into to pieces. It also comes with extra seals so when mine wears out I'll have others. The top pieces have little windows or slits in the design. When I turn on the lights for the diffuser this is where they shine from. It does rotate colors and there is a switch in the back to turn on and off the lights. On the front is the touch button for the amount of mist I want to have released. There are three different settings. The light on the front also lets me know when it's out of water. Blue means it's good to go red means add water. I was totally amazed at how much mist it puts out. I know I will probably be using this a lot this summer. Living in Florida or air get dry real fast not to mention the humidity.


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...