Monday, April 18, 2016

Lotus Flower Incense Burner and Votive Tea Light Candle Holder - Buddhist Meditation - Incense Aroma Scent - Eastern Enlightenment Gift

My Lotus Flower Incense Burner and Votive Tea Light Candle Holder is adorable. I can't believe how much detail was put into it. Each of the petals is so pretty. The candleholder is very lightweight. Each of the petals is nice and thick so I don't have to worry about them snapping off. In the center kind of reminds me of the inside of a sunflower. Each of the pre-drilled holes is nice and dead and will hold the incense up with no problem. It's also the perfect size to place a tea light. I don't really use incense anymore but I love the way it looks with my tea light in it. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...