Monday, April 18, 2016

MCS Love Wire Photo / Card Holder

These are the cutest photo/card holders. They are made from a nice little metal. Each of the letters has pre-drilled holes on the back for easy hanging. Each of the letters is wrapped with wire loops. The loops are what holds the cards or pictures. The loops are bendable so if I needed to I could adjust them. Each of the letters will hold a lot of pictures/cards depending on their size and how I stack them. I love they way they look but I have some other ideas I would like to try with them as well. Maybe wrapping a colorful ribbon around the base of the letters or even hanging them from a nice colorful string. I could even stick a magnetic on the back and hang them on the refrigerator or a metal shelf. There are so many different options on how to use these adorable picture holders. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...