Sunday, April 17, 2016

Bubbas Xtreme Pet Odor Eliminator-Super Concentrate Pet Odor Remover Pet Spray - Makes 2 Gallons- Neutralize Dog Odor & Cat Odor Better Than Any Floor Rug Carpet Deodorizer- Multi Purpose Use

My boy's room has this funky smell to it. I think it's a combination of teenage boys feet, one old bulldog and a couple of male cats. We have tried everything to figure out where the smell is coming from. We have stripped the beds and mopped the floors but it still smells. So I took some of my Bubbas Xtreme Pet Odor Eliminator and mixed it up in a spray bottle and let my son loose with it. For a bit, it was a whole lot of scent coming out of that room. My son literally sprayed everything. Even though it was strong it still wasn't a bad smell. After the room aired out for a bit it smelled great. The spray had killed the scent. I didn't get the whims of whatever had been in there anymore. Now it's a couple of days later and it's time to spray the room again. So I have to say I was surprised it was able to eliminate the scent but it did. I even sprayed parts of my room just because I liked the scent. 


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all options are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...