Friday, May 19, 2017

Konnor Strong Lumbar Support Waist Cushion Backrest Pad for Office Car and Home Memory Foam

I spend a lot of time sitting at my desk on my computer and after awhile my chair becomes uncomfortable. I have tried sitting on pillows or cushion but it's still uncomfortable. So I thought I would give this Konnor Strong Lumbar Support cushion a try. I have a lot of back problems and anything I can find to help is an added plus. 

The cushion is shaped to support the curves in my back. It's covered in a nice velvet cover and is so soft to the touch. It can be removed and washed. The cushion is made of memory foam and while it is soft it offers a nice amount of support. The cushion also has an adjustable strap so I can secure it to the back of my chair. I move around a lot even when I am sitting so this strap is perfect for me. Now I don't have to worry about it falling off every 2 minutes. And one of the best things about it is I can take it with me everywhere I go. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








Konnor Strong Lumbar Support Waist Cushion Backrest Pad for Office Car and Home Memory Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...