Friday, May 19, 2017

Konnor Memory Foam Orthopedic Seat Cushion for Office Chair and Car Seat

Sitting in my computer chair for long periods of time becomes uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that I don't want to use my computer. I have been trying out different types of Orthopedic Seat Cushion. I have had a few that I liked but most of them seem to fell after using them just for one day. 

This Orthopedic Seat Cushion is really nice. It's covered in a nice soft velvet feeling slip cover. On the bottom of the cover are little rubber balls that help keep the seat in place. It also has a small strap on the side that lets me hang it up so it's out of the way when not in use. The slip cover can be removed and thrown in the washer for a quick washing. 

Now, when I first got it, I was excited to try it out. It's the right proportion for my office chair. It fits perfectly. When I sat in it I could feel the difference right away. It's firm but has enough softness to make it comfortable. It offers a nice amount of support and allows me to use my computer longer with little to none uncomfortableness. I move around a lot while I am sitting and the cushion remains in place. My boys love it and the best thing is we can take it with us everywhere we go. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.










Konnor Memory Foam Orthopedic Seat Cushion for Office Chair and Car Seat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...