Sunday, March 12, 2017

Ultra Portable Small Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Color Changing LED Light Hands Free Calling Mic, 6 Play Hour 1200mAh Battery, MP3 Player, Micro TF SD Card, USB Input, Dual 3W Audio Driver -Black

This is such a cute little wireless speaker. It's the perfect size for traveling or packing. It has several different settings. It can be used with Bluetooth, it can be used with aux cables, and it has a setting to scan for radio stations. I live in the woods so it has a hard time locating radio stations but I can hear them as it searches for a strong signal. It also announces the settings as I switch except the radio station it beeps for it.

 The front of the speaker lights up in bright beautiful colors. It flashes thru the colors so I get a variety of colors. If I don't want the lights I can even turn them off but still use the speaker. I love looking at the bright colors. 

The speaker has a really nice sound. The sound comes thru nice and clear. It also has a nice volume to it.The charging cable that it comes with has two ends on it. It has the plugin for the Aux and an USB end. Which is really nice because I only have to worry about keeping up with one cable instead of two.Overall I really like my new speaker. My son has already tried to steal it. 







Ultra Portable Small Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Color Changing LED Light Hands Free Calling Mic, 6 Play Hour 1200mAh Battery, MP3 Player, Micro TF SD Card, USB Input, Dual 3W Audio Driver -Black



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...