Sunday, March 12, 2017

Large Bath Bombs Luxurious Serenity Gift Set (Four 6.1 oz bombs) All Natural Handmade

First, let me say these bath bombs are huge. There are four different fragrances and colors to this great set. There is yellow which is called sunny day. Green which is for sinus relief. Blue which is called sleep tight and red which is called stress free. They all have a very nice scent. Nothing too overpowering. Each bath bomb is individually wrapped in a nice layer of shrink wrapped plastic. This is important to me because living in Florida things have a tendency to sweat. I have had other bath bombs that were wrapped in paper disintegrate. With these being wrapped in plastic I don't have to worry about that. I also like to take bath bombs and store them in my dresser with my clothes because it makes them smell nice too. 

When I added the sunny day to my bath water the room took on this pleasant scent. It dissolved nicely. I actually saved part of the bath bomb to use again at a later time. It didn't leave any residue or make the bottom of the tub feel like it had sand in it. I really enjoyed using my bath bomb and can't wait to try a different scent. 





Large Bath Bombs Luxurious Serenity Gift Set (Four 6.1 oz bombs) All Natural Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...