Monday, January 16, 2017

Women Nail Grooming Kit, Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Set Professional Nail Cutter Manicure Pedicure Toiletry Blackhead Extractor and Removal Supplies Tweezers Ear Pick Portable Travel Tools 12Pcs

There is always one thing that we have a hard time finding when we need them and that is nail clippers. For the life of me, I can not seem to keep a set on hand. So when I found this set I got real excited. 

First in came in a really nice padded case. The case is a beautiful shiny gold with the name Aulexy branded on the top. It has a really easy push and snaps closure to keep everything nice and safe inside. When I opened it I was really surprised at just how many different tools were inside. Some of them I have never even used before. Each of the tools is held in place by a band of gold material. The tools fit nice and snug and don't fall out. There are twelve tools in all:

1 x Tweezers 
1 x Cuticle Clipper 
1 x Eyebrow scissor 
3 x Nail Clippers (small one, big one, bevel one)  1 x Nail file 
1 x Earpick 
1 x V shape Cuticle pusher 
1 x U shape Cuticle pusher 
1 x Pealing knife 

1 x Pealing fork 

Each of the tools has a nice weight and thickness to them. The feel like they are made of a nice quality stainless steel and I won't have to worry about them bending or breaking. This is a great set and would make a wonderful gift. It's also a nice size for traveling or carrying in a purse. 

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...