Saturday, March 25, 2017

Baseball Cap Rack Storage. Gorgeous 2PK Hat Racks For Ball Caps, Excellent Ball Cap Rack Storage Holder Organizer Hats Shelf Cap Holder. Holds Up To 18 Sports Hats Caps

My kids are always losing their hats. I must get asked 100 times a day "Mom have you seen my Hat". Well not no more. I bought this cap hat rack in hopes that they will hang up their hats so they can just grab one and go. It is a very simple design and fairly easy to hang. All I had to do was place the hanging hooks on the top and bottom of the door and then attach the strap with the hat hooks.At the top of the strap, there is an area to adjust the tightness of the strap.
 It comes with two straps and hooks so I can give one to each of my boys. One of my straps I can't get to stay up but it is an easy fix. I can just adjust it and slip in a couple of stitches and it will be ready to go. The hooks are made of a thick plastic and have teeth on the bottom that grips the strap and keep them from slipping. I don't have to worry about it damaging the hat because it just sits over the hook part and just hangs out. Now hopefully I can just get them to use them. 








Baseball Cap Rack Storage. Gorgeous 2PK Hat Racks For Ball Caps, Excellent Ball Cap Rack Storage Holder Organizer Hats Shelf Cap Holder. Holds Up To 18 Sports Hats Caps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...