Friday, March 31, 2017

Glotech 10 Inch Blue Paper Lanterns - Rice Paper Hanging Decorations - For Home Decor, Parties, and Weddings,Pack of 10

I love paper lantern. I love the simple design and how lovely they look. I also love how easy they are to take back down and store for later use. I was very excited to get to try out these beautiful blue colored paper lanterns. I have a new grandson and I am using them as decorations to hang over his crib. The first time he noticed them he just stared at them. They were very easy to assembly. All I had to do was pop in the metal wire that is the support and hand them up. The wire support is thin and easy to place inside the lanterns. The top of the wire has to places that I can use to attach a line or even lights too. Each of the lanterns is individually wrapped and have a sheet of instructions.They even have a few illustrations.  

I am super happy with my lanterns. they look great and I am going to find a cute light set to add to them so my grandbaby will have even more to look at.  


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







Glotech 10 Inch Blue Paper Lanterns - Rice Paper Hanging Decorations - For Home Decor, Parties, and Weddings,Pack of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...