Saturday, March 25, 2017

Easy Mexican Food Favorites: A Mexican Cookbook for Taqueria-Style Home Cooking

I love cookbooks. I love to look for interesting recipes to try. With my kids being older I can now try different ingredients that I couldn't before. One of my favorite food to cook and eat is Mexican. I have always been a huge fan. So I was really excited to try this recipe book out. I love that I can now get my cookbooks in kindle form so I can take them with me on my phone or tablet. Makes shopping so much easier. 

This cookbook was done in a fun style. It has lots of bright fun colors thru out the pages. It also does some explaining when it comes to some of the types of produce, spices, and chiles. The cookbook has recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, It even has recipes for dips and drinks. There is also a little section on the different types of equipment used for cooking. It explains the difference between several common techniques.

The recipes are well written and easy to read. It gives me an estimated prep time and cooks time for each of the recipes. The ingredients are listed with clear measurements. The instructions are clear and some of the recipes even have suggestions for substitute ingredients. I really enjoyed reading this cookbook. I can't wait to try some of them out. 


Easy Mexican Food Favorites: A Mexican Cookbook for Taqueria-Style Home Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...