Monday, November 14, 2016

Spooktacular Halloween Adult Coloring Book: Autumn Halloween Fantasy Art with Witches, Cats, Vampires, Zombies, Skulls, Shakespeare and More

I am a big coloring person. I have lots of different style books and many different types of coloring utensils. This is the first seasonal coloring book I have found that I really liked the drawing in. It comes with 31 different types of drawing pages to color. One is even two pages. There are the traditional monsters and even some that look like they might be hinting at older books or movies like Something wicked this way comes. Even looks like the have drawn Shakespear in a colander of boiling water.  There are pumpkins and zombies. There is even a picture that is celebrating fall harvest or Thanksgiving. Each of the drawings has lots of detail and offer hours or enjoyment. 

I haven't tried a lot of different types of coloring utensils yet only watercolored pencils and they worked beautifully. There was no leaking or bleeding thru the paper. in the front of the book, there is a blank page for testing different mediums to see what will work and what won't. There is all so a table of contents but this one's a little different. It shows smaller copies of the drawings and tells what page they are on. Overall this is a really great coloring book. Especially for Halloween and for the horror fans like me. 

I was given this book as a gift and I am so glad I that I did. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...