Monday, November 14, 2016

Meal Prep: Amazing Meal Prep Recipes: Healthy Meals, Clean Eating, & Meal Prep for Weight Loss (Meal Prep for Weight Loss & Meal Prep Recipes)

I love to cook and try new recipes. With my kids here though I have a limit to what I can cook that they will eat but that doesn't stop me from trying new things. This cookbook was great. It is laid out nicely and very easy to follow. It has clear measurements and clear instructions. Even for someone like me who is still learning, I was able to understand the recipe instructions. It's available in kindle form or paperback. I like the kindle version because I can take it to the grocery store with me on my tablet or phone. So glad I found this cookbook. 



Meal Prep: Amazing Meal Prep Recipes: Healthy Meals, Clean Eating, & Meal Prep for Weight Loss (Meal Prep for Weight Loss & Meal Prep Recipes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...