Sunday, November 13, 2016

Amazrock Water Soluble Artist Colored Pencil Set - 36 Colors | Includes CANVAS Roll Bag | Rich & Vibrant Watercolor Pencils Set (Pre-sharpened)

I love to color. I am always on the lookout for new types of pencils or markers/pens to try. So I was very excited to get to try out these new coloring pencils. This set comes with 36 different colored pre-sharpened pencils. It is a nice assortment of colors. plenty of different variations. They are very easy to use. I didn't have to apply a lot of pressure to get the color I wanted. They are easy to sharpen and the lead didn't break off all the time. In fact, I didn't have the first one to break while I was coloring. Now these are watercolor pencils and I have had other sets but I have neve tried using them with water. It doesn't take a lot of water just enough to get the color a tad wet. ( I didn't have a paint brush so I would just wet the end of my finger and then smear the colors around.) I was completely floored at the new result. It looked like I had used real paint. I defiantly need more practice at it. I can't imagine what it would look like if someone was using them and knew how to color/paint. It would be beautiful. 

Now besides the beautiful colors, another great thing about this set is the carry case they all come stored in. They come in a nice canvas roll-up case that has a leather strap that can be wrapped around to keep the secure and safe. The case can be carried rolled up or it can be carried kind of like a purse. Either way is great and the pencils all stay safe and secure in there nice elastic holders. There's also a leather flap that goes over the points to protect the lead so they don't get broke while traveling. 

I received this product as a promotional for free. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...