Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Corn Kernel Remover Sweet Corn Cutter One-step Corn Peeler Corn Cob Cutter Thresher Tool Kitchen

My parents love to can and love to freeze food for later use. One of the favorite things my dad likes to cook and freeze is fried corn. When he use to cut the corn of the cob it was always a big ordeal. Her would use a huge knife to slide down the cob and hope not to cut up his hand or fingers. I have seen other products that help with this and even have one but this one I like the best. It is so easy to use and doesn't make a huge mess. 

The cutter has instructions right on the top and are very easy to read and understand. The cutter is shaped like a donut and the corn goes right in the middle. The instructions say to slide it down the corn but I found it easier to twist it around the cob and it worked just as well. The circle catches the corn as its cut and holds it till I am ready to pour it out. The cutter is made of a nice thick plastic and is super easy to clean up after using it. It can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher or hand washed. I really think that once he gets used to it he will love it. He's not really in to changes but this one I think he will love it. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








Corn Kernel Remover Sweet Corn Cutter One-step Corn Peeler Corn Cob Cutter Thresher Tool Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...