Saturday, September 3, 2016

YOUSHARES® PS4 Vertical Stand with Dual Cooling Fan, Dual Controller Charging Station and 3 Extra USB Port for Playstation 4 Console and PS4 DualShock 4 Controllers + FREE 8 Controller Grip Cover Caps

Most of my family are gamers. We have a couple of different systems and we also play on the computer. I just bought a PS4 and was looking at the cooling stands. I had tried another one but it didn't get the job done.  So we bought this one. It comes with a dual cooling system meaning it has to cooling fans.lol. It has three USB ports on the front and plugs right into the front of my PS4. It also has spots on the side for my controllers. It took me a few times to get it to work because when I place my controller in the slot I have to make sure to press down on it. I then hit the PS button to make sure it's charging. It works great so far. It came with button covers for the control sticks but I don't use them so I didn't try them out. This is really a nice stand and I am so happy to have a place to put my controllers. I am always loosing them. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






YOUSHARES® PS4 Vertical Stand with Dual Cooling Fan, Dual Controller Charging Station and 3 Extra USB Port for Playstation 4 Console and PS4 DualShock 4 Controllers + FREE 8 Controller Grip Cover Caps


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...